Monday, December 31, 2012

Catching up...

So, clearly I suck at the blog thing.  No new insight there.

However, here we are at the end of another long, crazy year, and it seems only natural to look back a bit, reflect, and see what lessons can be taken from the events of the last 12 months.


So, in no particular order, here's what I've come up with so far:


* I love my Pacific Northwest family and friends, and I miss them all very much.  Spending time with them (here and there) has been rejuvenating.

* It is okay to ask for help, in whatever form that may take.

* Slow and steady may not win the race, but it will finish it, by god!  

* Never underestimate the power of cats.  They are independent, loving, protective creatures, and they have a wisdom I will never understand.  And that is okay.

* Home really is where your heart is.

* There is more to life than work.  There HAS to be, in order to stay sane and healthy.

* My husband completes me.  He is my rock, my biggest cheerleader, my warmest hugs, my sweetest shoulder to rest on.


What are some of the lessons *you've* learned in 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment